Thursday, January 20, 2011

Remembering my sweet little Mukuli

Dear Mukul,
 
Where did you go? Far away above the sky...into the heaven beyond our reach.
I remember this day when you became so dear to the almighty and left all of us gloomy. I treasure the memories that I have of us together. Since Papa’s gone I miss you even more....There are so many things that I wish I would have done differently in my relationship with you. I used to get so mad at him over stupid things. His silent smile used to lit up our day, his quiet words showed lot of dreams in our lives. I wonder if I can go back to get a glimpse of him or else if I could discover a time machine which would help me to go back to that wonderful time I had with him, still spanking in my thoughts. I've learned that it's easy to say, "time heals".

Never ever thought I would see a single day without him. He became so close to the deity. He is far away but so close, guiding me in each step of my life. Though he is not with me physically I can sense his presence always.

I miss you, my sweet little brother.

I just wish I could hug you one time and tell you how much I love you.

Love Always,
Sherry (Cherry Blossom Shoe polish as you used to call me)

No comments: