Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Sidzi !!!!

Today’s your birthday but the gift is all mine because your existence is what really makes me happy and gives meaning to my life. All I wish for is that you share this happiness. All I want is to give you peace, tranquility and love “for the rest of my life…”
  I want you to always (and only!) have the best that I can give you and the best I have to offer right now is my intense love.

Always count on me, not only today, but every day, month, year… on every single birthday from now on. Always count on me because I love you and I want that love to withstand anything. I thank God every day for sending a love into my life that will never lose the fullness we feel at this moment. I thank him every day for giving me to you so that I will always be there for you when you need to see the light you have been looking for. Today I wish for you, peace, special thoughts of happy times, remembrance of our loving times.

As I said in the beginning of this letter, it’s your birthday but the gift is mine, for I feel like the happiest person in the world, a world that looks even nicer today as we celebrate another year of your existence. 

All of my love doesn't seem enough, but that's all I have to offer you.Happy Birthday :)

4 comments:

Richa Sharma said...

Awww... this is so romantic!!!
Wish Siddharth an excellent birthday. And the two of you a life full of love :)

ameesh said...

nyc work gurl....
really loved da way u communicate...
keep it up
nd yes.....best wishes to b'day boy
cheers

Siddharth Varma said...

thnx a ton my love......I know i already have the best....i have 'U". Will try every possible thing in this world to keep u smiling......always!!Thanx for always being der for me.....cheers to our love....muahhhh!!

Luv Walia said...

Belated happy b'day to you, sherry..
May all your wishes come true.. God bless you both..