Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Things have never been the same since August 2008...I met him two years ago.. He called that night, and asked me out on a date.  One date became two, then three, then we began to realize something serious was happening.  He was different than anyone I had ever met. He was both magical and familiar, conservative and freethinking. I knew he was a good thing for my life. He turned my life totally making it more beautiful. From the time we have known each other, our relation has just grown. We have seen many ups and downs in life, but have stood firmly by each other. We got married in April, 2009. Our relationship and marriage has had the expected ups and downs (as any relationship should), but it is a dance—we may grow apart for awhile, fight, be immature and selfish, but we always find ourselves back together, embracing, and moving as one. I have come to understand the meaning of love as it was meant to be. This is just the beginning, I know we have a long road ahead of us.  I love my husband so much and I am so proud of him.I think God reserves the best for everyone and I the best gift he showered upon me was bringing Siddharth into my life. 

4 comments:

Siddharth said...

Hey lovie......i really feel the same.....just that i dont have the ability to describe it so brilliantly as u did....love u always!!!!

R! said...

A relationship is like a dance.. either u move around each other, hold hands or eyes, and most importantly go far, make a round and come back into each other's arms.

Whenever i have read you before or seen the pictures, i could almost see a beautiful halo around the two of you.

I am happy for you Sherry, you got your gift from god in him.

I am even happier for you Siddharth; i am sure you know you got the best!!

Love,
R :)

Bhavisha Joshi said...

May god bless both you... I love this love story ... :) :) .. My favorite ..

ANJALI said...

God Bless U Both :)