Friday, June 03, 2011

Happy Birthday Papa!!!

  
Dear Papa, 
Today is your 58th birthday. As the day goes by, the realization that you are no longer with us really sets in. I know this day is going to be very rough for us, especially mummy.  I'm sad that I didn't get to buy gifts for you. Sad I can't say Happy Birthday to you and hug you.  When the clock struck 12, I said Happy Birthday to the stars up there. I don't know what to do...I want to remember this day, but it's so hard because it just makes me cry. I feel frustrated and sad...all I want is a second with my papa today to physically give you a hug and wish you a happy birthday. I miss you very much and sometimes I dream about you still being with us.

If there is something that I learned from the way we lost you, it is that life doesn’t always turn out the way you think it will. But the other thing that I learned after you passed away is what a truly honest and respectable man you were in the way you lived your everyday life. I probably didn’t say it enough when you were around, but thank you for everything that you did for us Papa. I just want to say that when God called you home, you didn’t go alone, a part of us went with you. Miss you every day.

Your,

Doll

No comments: